Customer Support Agent
SYS Group is looking for a full-time Customer Support Agent for its high growth financial services company in Nenagh, Tipperary (on-site). This role will report into the Operations Manager and will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This job is most suited to an ambitious person comfortable working to deadlines with first-class communication skills.
The successful applicant will be given full training and is required to start immediately.
Interested applicants are asked to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide our Financial Advisers and in-house team with first-class support
- Managing reception duties
- Timely and effective communication with clients & internal departments via e-mail & telephone
- Receive and accurately enter bookings on SYS Group’s CRM system
- Manage new business pipeline appointments
- Manage existing client relationships
- Respond to queries in a prompt manner
- General administrative duties that arise or tasks outside of the job description where required
- Liaise with Operations to ensure customer commitments and appointments are delivered upon.
- Proactive problem-solving with customers and colleagues when issues arise.
- Ability to identify and assess a client’s needs based on their records/files
- Handle customer complaints with respect for the customer and company in mind
Skills & Experience Required
- Entry-level role with relevant customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience using a CRM, data management system a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT and Microsoft skills. Word/Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a wider team
- Willingness to learn and bring new ideas to the table
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a bonus but not essential
- Pension provided once probation period met
- Death in service provided for by SYS Group once probation period met
- Career progression & training
Executive Director Level & Senior Financial Consultants
The SYS Group are looking for Executive Director Level & Senior Financial Consultants to join their dynamic and expanding team (to service existing books of business in the Cork & Kerry Regions).
This is a unique opportunity for the right people and is suited to those with commitment, integrity, ambition and motivation to build a long-lasting successful career in financial services.
The company provides a dynamic working environment with a culture that is focused upon getting the best out of each other and are willing to offer an excellent remuneration package.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To build on existing relationships and develop new and existing clients.
- To develop and implement strategies to grow the business.
- To develop client relationships and deliver an expert and highly professional service.
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Possess the ability to build strong lasting relationships.
- To achieve annual targets and to develop the client base through sales and networking initiatives.
Skills & Experience Required:
- An interest in developing a long-term career in financial services.
- QFA minimum qualification required.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a client facing financial sales position.
- Track record in meeting/exceeding client expectations.
- Proven sales track record.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial products, structures and processes of the Life, Pensions and Investments industry with a strict adherence to the regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team.
This is an opportunity that does not come up very often.