Executive Director Level & Senior Financial Consultants
The SYS Group are looking for Executive Director Level & Senior Financial Consultants to join their dynamic and expanding team (to service existing books of business in the Cork & Kerry Regions).
This is a unique opportunity for the right people and is suited to those with commitment, integrity, ambition and motivation to build a long-lasting successful career in financial services.
The company provides a dynamic working environment with a culture that is focused upon getting the best out of each other and are willing to offer an excellent remuneration package.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To build on existing relationships and develop new and existing clients.
- To develop and implement strategies to grow the business.
- To develop client relationships and deliver an expert and highly professional service.
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Possess the ability to build strong lasting relationships.
- To achieve annual targets and to develop the client base through sales and networking initiatives.
Skills & Experience Required:
- An interest in developing a long-term career in financial services.
- QFA minimum qualification required.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a client facing financial sales position.
- Track record in meeting/exceeding client expectations.
- Proven sales track record.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial products, structures and processes of the Life, Pensions and Investments industry with a strict adherence to the regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team.
This is an opportunity that does not come up very often.